Sunday, February 18, 2007

Perfect sacrifice

Great Day to all my loved ones in Christ.I just want to post the short summary about the encouraging words that we received from brother Tej for the last Sunday’s memorial meeting.He mainly compared the sacrifice of animals during the days of Moses with the sacrifice of Jesus.In the days of Moses God commanded them to see that the blood that they get from the animal which were offered as a sacrifice to be on their ears and hands (I.e ,on their thumb finger).And in the bible when we look at ears, it represents that those who hears Gods laws and when we look at thumb finger, It is much important among all the fingers .Just imagine our hand without thumb finger??And like wise, when we look at the sacrifice of Jesus , He too was a perfect sacrifice as God commanded. When he was on the cross, his blood was flowing through his ears , when the crown of thorns was on his head. And also blood was on his finger’s when they nailed his Hands and legs .He obeyed God’s commands in being a perfect sacrifice. Just go through 1 corinthians 5:1 to 3 which says the time is near, and we do not know when our lord is going to come , he might come like a thief at night!Let us also follow Jesus in being a perfect sacrifice for God in all the things that we do.P.s :I was very late to the meeting this Sunday L, so I missed the English exhortation and I just heard a short summary in telugu. but I hope u understood. I f this is not clear, let me know and I will try to post it again.With love in our master,Chitanya..

No comments: